- VEW: Automated Wash Water Recycling Systems – VEW
- VEW-A: Automated Wash Water Recycling Systems
- Extreme V: Heavy Duty Washwater Treatment System
- Pressure Washer Tank And Pump Model PSM
- Automated Influent Feed System Model: IFS
- TB: Triple Basin Water Treatment System
- OSF: High Performance Industrial Oil Water Separators
- EnBio™: Biological Treatment System
- SuperAerator™: Aeration System
- Bio-Digester™: Modular Biological Digestion Systems
- Mud Blaster™: High Volume Water Blast Systems
- EpH: pH Adjustment Systems
- Filter Pac: Industrial Grade Effluent Filtration Systems
- MicroSTAX™: Industrial Grade Pretreatment Systems
- Washbay Solutions: Design Concepts
- Containerized Treatment Systems: Options & Designs
For odor and contaminant reduction with bio-treatment aeration. The SuperAerator Aeration System is required in order to maintain sufficient oxygen content for the EnBio™ bacteria treatment system.
The SuperAerator™ and SuperAerator™ XL systems when used in combination with the EnBio™ system will reduce pit management problems such as odor and sludge reduction.
The System Consists of:
- Air pump
- Air diffuser(s)
- Air tubing
- The XL system combines the EnBio™ system with the SuperAerator™ in one convenient enclosure
Compare With Traditional Odor Reduction Measures
The use of the SuperAerator™ in combination with the EnBio™ system offers a more simplistic natural treatment solution when compared to chemical and gas oxidants such as chlorine, hydrogen peroxide and ozone.
These oxidants can corrode metallic system components and other items that the water comes into contact with. Ozone requires constant addition to be effective as the ozone molecule continuously degrades until it reverts to oxygen, which takes about 1 hour. When AOX (Advanced Oxidation) is used where hydrogen peroxide is combined with ozone the cost to keep the oxidation process is even greater.
The EnBio™ microbes do not cause corrosion and the self-increasing bacteria colony builds and maintains itself reducing your need to continuously add EnBio™ media.
- Retrofit existing systems
- Simple installation
Fit most brands of sumps and treatment systems.