- VEW: Automated Wash Water Recycling Systems – VEW
- VEW-A: Automated Wash Water Recycling Systems
- Extreme V: Heavy Duty Washwater Treatment System
- Pressure Washer Tank And Pump Model PSM
- Automated Influent Feed System Model: IFS
- TB: Triple Basin Water Treatment System
- OSF: High Performance Industrial Oil Water Separators
- EnBio™: Biological Treatment System
- SuperAerator™: Aeration System
- Bio-Digester™: Modular Biological Digestion Systems
- Mud Blaster™: High Volume Water Blast Systems
- EpH: pH Adjustment Systems
- Filter Pac: Industrial Grade Effluent Filtration Systems
- MicroSTAX™: Industrial Grade Pretreatment Systems
- Washbay Solutions: Design Concepts
- Containerized Treatment Systems: Options & Designs
The OSF series above ground oil water separators are a high performance compact, corrosion resistant design that can be used as a stand-alone separation device where your application requires simple treatment for oil, fuels, BTEX products and solids removal.
The OSF design can remove many oil types and a very wide range of petroleum distillates. The design can be mounted to a trailer for mobile applications, many options are offered to customize to your project. 5 sizes are offered for 5-50 GPM.
10 mg/L or less, 30-micron, non-emulsified, free & dispersed oil droplets.
Coalescing Media Design:
Using the Flopak separation media allows the OSFs to provide a high performance design in an inexpensive, light weight, compact concept. The Flopak media is easily removed, cleaned and replaced.
Cover & Tank:
The tank, cover and fittings are all constructed of fiberglass for long life, light weight and low corrosion susceptibility. The cover includes quick remove T handle fasteners and a cover vapor gasket.
The Tank design includes a V-hopper bottom for solids containment with sludge outlets on both sides of the tank.
Oil Reservoir/Effluent Chamber:
The OSF design provides an on board oil reservoir and an expandable effluent chamber for pumping treated water directly from the tank.
An adjustable slotted, rotary pipe oil skimmer is provided to skim floating oils and remove them from the tank.
An inlet diffuser is provided to diffuse incoming water velocity, energy and spread the flow across the tank width and depth.