- VEW: Automated Wash Water Recycling Systems – VEW
- VEW-A: Automated Wash Water Recycling Systems
- Extreme V: Heavy Duty Washwater Treatment System
- Pressure Washer Tank And Pump Model PSM
- Automated Influent Feed System Model: IFS
- TB: Triple Basin Water Treatment System
- OSF: High Performance Industrial Oil Water Separators
- EnBio™: Biological Treatment System
- SuperAerator™: Aeration System
- Bio-Digester™: Modular Biological Digestion Systems
- Mud Blaster™: High Volume Water Blast Systems
- EpH: pH Adjustment Systems
- Filter Pac: Industrial Grade Effluent Filtration Systems
- MicroSTAX™: Industrial Grade Pretreatment Systems
- Washbay Solutions: Design Concepts
- Containerized Treatment Systems: Options & Designs
The Pan America Environmental MicroSTAX™ systems typically used prior to the Extreme V™ and Extreme Float™ systems are a pipe flocculator type of design that provides multiple-chemical reaction contact in a compact footprint design without moving parts, wearing components or need for power. The MicroSTAX™ design uses water turbulence induced by a serpentine piping network to mix chemical products into a wastestream.
The design eliminates the need for mixing tanks, mixers and electrical consumption. The process takes place under highly controlled, well-defined and optimized conditions.
- No power requirements and no moving parts, which means minimal maintenance.
- Uniform mixing in the pipe cross-section promotes uniform flocculation.
- No mixing dead zones.
- Chemical metering systems: coagulation, flocculation, pH
Designed for a particular flow range, each pipe flocculator can be configured with:
- Multiple chemical injection ports for up to three stage treatment (coagulant, and flocculants).
- Centralized, valved chemical pump connection ports.
- Multiple sample ports.
- In-line monitoring probe fittings (pH, suspended solids, conductivity or other use).
- Flanged and NPT connections.
MicroSTAX™ flocculators come with an A36 carbon steel support frame as either a tank mount hanger system or a skid-mounted design for mobility/temporary use or for permanent, off-tank installations.
Unit sizes range from 1.5″ to 10″ pipe and can be supplied in a variety of lengths and construction.
Other diameters are available Upon request. MicroSTAX™ flocculators can be customized and built to meet specific project requirements.