- VEW: Automated Wash Water Recycling Systems – VEW
- VEW-A: Automated Wash Water Recycling Systems
- Extreme V: Heavy Duty Washwater Treatment System
- Pressure Washer Tank And Pump Model PSM
- Automated Influent Feed System Model: IFS
- TB: Triple Basin Water Treatment System
- OSF: High Performance Industrial Oil Water Separators
- EnBio™: Biological Treatment System
- SuperAerator™: Aeration System
- Bio-Digester™: Modular Biological Digestion Systems
- Mud Blaster™: High Volume Water Blast Systems
- EpH: pH Adjustment Systems
- Filter Pac: Industrial Grade Effluent Filtration Systems
- MicroSTAX™: Industrial Grade Pretreatment Systems
- Washbay Solutions: Design Concepts
- Containerized Treatment Systems: Options & Designs
The Filter Pac systems provide customizable effluent filtration that can be applied to any of the VEW family of systems or your existing treatment system wherever additional filtration is required to boost filtration capability and treatment performance.
Filter Pac Systems Provide:
- Effluent pumping
- Effluent solids filtration
- AQAM filtration
- GAC (carbon) filtration
- Local or integrated controls
- Other specialty filtration medias/resins
- Customization to wastestream contaminants
A pump is provided to transfer wastewater to the Filter Pac filters.
Effluent Solids Filter:
Solids are filtered in one or two stages to reduce filterable solids down to 15 and 5 micron particles.
FRP tank, PVC fittings for long life, light weight and low corrosion susceptibility. For oils, fuels, petroleum, distillates and a variety of metals.
FRP tank, PVC fittings for long life, light weight and low corrosion susceptibility.
Multiple resin types and media are offered for various contaminants such as zinc, fluoride, metals, pesticides
and other materials.
- Suspended solids