- VEW: Automated Wash Water Recycling Systems – VEW
- VEW-A: Automated Wash Water Recycling Systems
- Extreme V: Heavy Duty Washwater Treatment System
- Pressure Washer Tank And Pump Model PSM
- Automated Influent Feed System Model: IFS
- TB: Triple Basin Water Treatment System
- OSF: High Performance Industrial Oil Water Separators
- EnBio™: Biological Treatment System
- SuperAerator™: Aeration System
- Bio-Digester™: Modular Biological Digestion Systems
- Mud Blaster™: High Volume Water Blast Systems
- EpH: pH Adjustment Systems
- Filter Pac: Industrial Grade Effluent Filtration Systems
- MicroSTAX™: Industrial Grade Pretreatment Systems
- Washbay Solutions: Design Concepts
- Containerized Treatment Systems: Options & Designs
The Bio-Digester™ Biological Digestion systems provide advanced motion bed bio-technology in a compact footprint for organics reduction in washrack facilities where treat and discharge or recycling of wash water is desired.
The Bio-Digester™ utilizes the EnBio™ microbes, aeration and a large submerged surface area to maintain the bacterial colony in order to consume contaminants such as oils, sludge, soaps, wax and fuels digestion and convert them to carbon dioxide and water.
The Bio-Digester™ is a gravity flow system constructed of industrial materials.
System Design Features:
- Bio-contact tank, FRP construction, covered with inspection hatch and 2” NPT vent
- SuperAerator™ system with 7 CFM air pump, diffuser system
- EnBio™ bacteria injection system with programmable timer settings to meter EnBio™ bacteria media.
- ¾ HP circulation pump with bottom diffuser for flow distribution
- Master Control Panel (MCP): NEMA 4X, 115V/1pH/60Hz
- System skid: MCP, SuperAerator™, EnBio™ injection system and recirculation pump are mounted on this skid. Dimensions: 36”W X 24”L X 48”H. The skid mounts next to the contact tank. Recirculation pump plumbing to/from tank provided.
- Bio-Pac™ biological medium, EnBio™ media, 10 gallons are included